|Published||January 7, 2022|
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Tommy Pham
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $100,000 - $125,000 per year
A bit about us:
We are looking for a great developer who is proficient with React.js. Your primary focus might vary from: (1) developing new user-facing features using React.js, (2) translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code, (3) building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use, and (4) optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is essential.
Why join us?
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Referral program
- 3+ years of experience in software development
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Experience with system architecture or leading a software team is a strong advantage
- Full-time availability is a strong advantage
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.