|Published||January 21, 2022|
Kforce has a client in Minneapolis, MN that is seeking a React Developer.
Job Description: Job Description
In this role, the React Developer will collaborate with strategists, UX designers, accessibility, consultants, product managers/owners, and other partner groups on ideation and concept efforts for next generation experiences (features, apps, product touch points, etc.) for kiosk, desktop/laptop, and mobile devices. The React Developer works within agile teams and on dedicated project work.
- The React Developer advises and guides design team and partner groups in upstream discussion on feasibility of next generation ideas from technical perspective
- Prepares low and high-fidelity concept prototypes for concept ideation and innovation, research, test and measurement efforts
- Provides oversight and guidance, as well as granular detail and specificity regarding the exact elements and components that comprise an experience that is delivered to customers
- Participates in iterative/lean software design test-learn software design life cycles
- Assists production technology teams with UI production efforts
- The React Developer collaborates with teams to determine road maps to reach desired results
- Formally observes user interviews and usability sessions
- Works concurrently on multiple tasks or projects in an agile environment