|Published||September 9, 2023|
Innova Solutions is immediately hiring for ReactJS Developer.
Position type: Full Time Contract.
Duration: 9 months
Location: Sunnyvale, CA-Hybrid
As a ReactJS Developer
* Work closely with our internal teams to translate design concepts and wireframes into responsive and performant React.js applications.
* Architect, build, and maintain modular and reusable components that reflect the pinnacle of coding excellence and adhere to best practices.
* Influence UX designers to get optimal and incremental designs keeping short sprints in consideration.
* Accountable for Unit, Automation tests with Cypress framework, build and deploy one or more modules using GitHub Actions in a DevOps environment.
* Familiar with Single Page Applications / SPA, Mono-repo, Micro-Frontend Development (MFE).
* Ability to deal with ambiguity and break down complex features into comprehensive smaller development tasks.
* Responsible for troubleshooting and fixing production issues in quick turnaround time.
* Work with the team for constant improvement of system performance and scale using system profiling tools and stress testing techniques.
Qualifications and Experience:
* 4+ years of proven experience as a React.js Developer, showcasing your expertise through successful project delivery.
* Advanced proficiency in React.js, React-router, Babel, NPM, Webpack, etc., and their core principles, including state management, functional components, hooks, and virtual DOM manipulation.
* Strong knowledge of Typescript, Jest, and Cypress.
* Ability to identify and rectify performance bottlenecks, ensuring an unparalleled user experience.
* Familiarity with RESTful APIs, GraphQL, or similar data communication protocols.
* Must have good knowledge of Agile/Scrum, continuous integration, and deployment.
* Working knowledge of CSS pre-processors like SASS/LESS. Flow/Typescript, Storybook is a bonus.
* Good understanding of advanced CSS3 concepts including Flex and CSS Grid and usage in large-scale enterprise applications.
* Good understanding of integrating with REST APIs and ensuring the quality of APIs by reporting bugs (if any) during integration.
* Nice to have strong skills in enterprise Java technology stack including Java, Spring, Maven, and JUnit.
Qualified candidates should APPLY NOW for immediate consideration! Please hit APPLY to provide the required information, and we will be back in touch as soon as possible.
We are currently interviewing to fill this and other similar positions. If this role is not a fit for you, we do offer a referral bonus program for referrals that we successfully place with our clients, subject to program guidelines. ASK ME HOW.
Associate Recruitment at Innova Solutions
PAY RANGE AND BENEFITS:
Pay Range*: $/80hr. - $88/hr.
*Pay range offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors, including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc.
Benefits: Innova Solutions offers benefits( based on eligibility) that include the following: Medical & pharmacy coverage, Dental/vision insurance, 401(k), Health saving account (HSA) and Flexible spending account (FSA), Life Insurance, Pet Insurance, Short term and Long term Disability, Accident & Critical illness coverage, Pre-paid legal & ID theft protection, Sick time, and other types of paid leaves (as required by law), Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
ABOUT INNOVA SOLUTIONS: Founded in 1998 and headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, Innova Solutions employs approximately 50,000 professionals worldwide and reports an annual revenue approaching $3 Billion. Through our global delivery centers across North America, Asia, and Europe, we deliver strategic technology and business transformation solutions to our clients, enabling them to operate as leaders within their fields.
One of Largest IT Consulting Staffing firms in the USA - Recognized as #4 by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA 2022)
ClearlyRated Client Diamond Award Winner (2020)
One of the Largest Certified MBE Companies in the NMSDC Network (2022)
Advanced Tier Services partner with AWS and Gold with MS
Innova Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits any kind of unlawful discrimination and harassment. Innova Solutions is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment on the basis of race, color, religion or belief, national origin, citizenship, social or ethnic origin, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by the statutes, rules, and regulations in the locations where it operates. If you are an individual with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us at or (770) 493-5588. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed. Innova Solutions encourages all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities. Innova Solutions (HireGenics/Volt) does not discriminate against applicants based on citizenship status, immigration status, or national origin, in accordance with 8 U.S.C. § 1324b.
American Cybersystems, Inc is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.