|Published||September 16, 2023|
- Perform front end development using React js.
- Write A11y accessible and semantic code
- Include unit tests as part of the front-end development.
- Work with other developers and team members to plan the work and execute as per Sprint schedule.
- Participate in team Agile ceremonies
- What skills/technologies are required (please include the number of years of experience required)?
- React js, Redux, Unit tests (Jest, React testing library): 5+ years of experience
- Node.js (2+ years of experience)
- GraphQL client side (2+ years of experience)
- A11y & semantic coding (5+ years of experience)
- What skills/attributes are preferred (these are a desired, not required)?
- Emotion.js for CSS
- Micro Frontend architecture (high level knowledge)
- Webpack (high level knowledge)
Top Skills Details:
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
We are an equal opportunity employers and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. To view the EEO is the law poster . Applicants with disabilities that require an accommodation or assistance a position, please call 888-472-3411 or email [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]. This is a dedicated line designed exclusively to assist job seekers whose disability prevents them from being able to apply online. Messages left for other purposes will not receive a response.