|Published||February 25, 2023|
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology - a solutions builder, a roll-up-your-sleeves technologist who wants a daily collaborative environment, think-tank feel and share new ideas with your colleagues - without the extensive demands of travel?? If so, consider an opportunity with our US Delivery Center - we are breaking the mold of a typical Delivery Center.
Our US Delivery Centers have been growing since 2014 with significant, continued growth on the horizon.? Interested? Read more about our opportunity below…
Our Digital Customer team focuses on designing and implementing sales and service experiences, capabilities, and architectures to bring customer strategies to life. Our ambition is to be the best in the world at driving customer transformation through the development of clever commercial strategies, distinctive experiences, and the application of digital technologies. We help make the "creative digital consultancy" real and in doing so, make new markets.
Professionals will serve our clients through the following types of work:
* Sales Excellence & Service Excellence | delivers sales and service strategies and plans, operating model definition, incentive design and implementation, and operations support for digitally-enabled sales, channel, and customer service capabilities
* Digital Experience | creates engaging omni-channel digital experiences across web, mobile, AR/VR, voice, gesture, IoT, and video
* Flexible Consumption | the commercial strategy, operating model definition, and capability delivery of subscription/flexible consumption business models
* Digital Foundry | a flexible, end-to-end delivery model emphasizing innovation and disruption
* DigitalMix | an integrated set of platforms to enable business re-platforming
Work you'll do/Responsibilities
* Developing new user-facing features using React.js
* Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
* Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
* Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
* Participate in daily stand-ups, bi-weekly sprint planning, and sprint retrospectives for the team
* 3+ years of experience with the design and development of single page web applications
* Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
* Experience with React workflows and Lifecycle
* Experience in Props drilling and data sharing among React components
* Familiarity with newer specifications of ES6
* Familiarity with React patterns and state management libraries (such as Flux or Redux)
* Good knowledge in HTML5, CSS3 and Less/Sass
* Good understanding of any CSS frameworks (Bootstrap or Material Design)
* Familiar with responsive web design
* Experience with RESTful APIs concepts and its integration with React.js
* Familiar with web accessibility guidelines
* Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
* Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
* Familiarity with code versioning tools?(such as Git)
* Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
* Team player
* Good time-management skills
* Great interpersonal and communication skills
* Knowledge of Node.js
* Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPMetc.
* Experience with data structure libraries (e.g. Immutable.js)
Additional U.S. Delivery Center Requirements
* Must live a commutable distance to one of the following cities: Atlanta, GA; Austin, TX; Boston, MA; Charlotte, NC; Chicago, IL; Cincinnati, OH; Cleveland, OH; Dallas, TX; Detroit, MI; Gilbert, AZ; Houston, TX; Indianapolis, IN; Kansas City, MO; Lake Mary, FL; Mechanicsburg, PA; Miami, FL; Minneapolis, MN; Nashville, TN; Philadelphia, PA; Phoenix, AZ; Pittsburgh, PA; Sacramento, CA; St. Louis, MO; San Diego, CA; San Juan, Puerto Rico; Seattle, WA; Tallahassee, FL; Tampa, FL; or be willing to relocate to one of the following USDC locations: Gilbert, AZ; Lake Mary, FL; Mechanicsburg, PA
* Ability to travel 10%, on average, based on the work you do and the clients and industries/sectors you serve
* Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
* Must be able to obtain the required level of security clearance for this role
The wage range for this role takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to skill sets; experience and training; licensure and certifications; and other business and organizational needs. The disclosed range estimate has not been adjusted for the applicable geographic differential associated with the location at which the position may be filled. At Deloitte, it is not typical for an individual to be hired at or near the top of the range for their role and compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the current range is $74,000 to $110,000.
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our clients' most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
Deloitte's purpose is to make an impact that matters for our clients, our people, and in our communities. We are creating trust and confidence in a more equitable society. At Deloitte, purpose is synonymous with how we work every day. It defines who we are. We are focusing our collective efforts to advance sustainability, equity, and trust that come to life through our core commitments. Learn more about Deloitte's purpose, commitments, and impact.
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 129871