|Published||September 18, 2022|
|Location||San Diego, CA|
Sr Fullstack Engineer - React
Long Term Contract/CTH
As a Senior Frontend Engineer - React, you will have the opportunity to create beautiful user interfaces for just about everything our customers see.
You ll be joining a that owns engineering for all Web Apps, mobile apps, and more! You will work in a collaborative, highly productive, team environment and have the autonomy to own projects from ideation to production. Are you a self-motivated, team player, who is excited by the impact of new technologies? So are we!
We look for individuals who lead with integrity and are role models for executing business initiatives with the highest degree of trust. To succeed in this role, you will need excellent technical knowledge and have great communication skills to stay aligned with global teammates.
If you enjoy building sleek applications that are used by millions of people everyday and are experienced with React.js, this is the role for you!
- 3-5+ years of professional experience working with React
- Excellent knowledge of modern state management libraries (Flux pattern)
- Experience with REST and Websocket based web services
- Experience building framework and platform agnostic packages
- Demonstrated ability to work on complex enterprise systems, or successfully deliver a greenfield product
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Knowledge of XState (or similar), Web Workers, or the Actor pattern and how it can be used on the web
- Knowledge of React Native
- Experience of working with user interfaces for Kiosks.
- You re passionate about software development... it s not just your career, it s your hobby too
- You re constantly striving to learn new things and improve
- You follow industry news, regularly tinker with new technologies, and read books and blogs to keep your skills current
Candidates interested in this position, please click on the Quick Apply button or send your resume to dgohel (at) chenoainc (dot) com with your expected hourly rate.
Reach out to Dhiren at <B>nbsp;with any questions. - provided by Dice