|February 12, 2024
A popular insurance company is looking for a React Engineer for their Dallas, TX office. As a leading independent personal lines insurance agency, they are committed to providing their clients with unparalleled service and a seamless insurance experience. Their state-of-the-art broker insurance application stands as a testament to their dedication to leveraging technology to simplify and enhance the insurance process. With an emphasis on user-centric design and functionality, their application sets new standards in the industry, ensuring that their clients have access to the best insurance options tailored to their unique needs.
They are currently seeking a highly skilled React Engineer to join their dynamic team and contribute to the ongoing success of their innovative projects. As a React Engineer at this company you will play a crucial role in the development and enhancement of their application. Your responsibilities will include translating design wireframes into high-quality code, implementing responsive and visually appealing user interfaces, and collaborating with cross-functional teams to deliver seamless user experiences. The ideal candidate should have a strong background in UI development, proficiency in React.js, and a passion for creating intuitive and efficient user interfaces.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of experience using React in a production environment
- Experience using Redux/Hooks
- Experience using Node.js/Express on the backend
- Experience building out/consuming REST API's
- Experience with UI designing tools - Figma/Sketch.js
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with SQL-PostgreSQL is preferred
- Experience with Casndra is a plus
- Experience with UI testing frameworks is preferred - Jasmine, Karma, etc.
- Experience with React Native mobile development is a plus
Tech Break Down
- 100% new development
- 100% architecture / design
- 100% hands on development
- 100% collaborating with cross-functional teams
- Fulltime; Salary - $150K
- Competitive pay
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Pet Insurance
- Hybrid (3 days in office)
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Sick Days
- Professional development opportunities and continuous learning programs
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the US on a full-time basis now and in the future.