|Published||September 14, 2023|
We are a small team with a big vision: to be the premier provider of cloud technology solutions for retailers. KWI offers a complete, unified commerce solution from a single database, specifically designed to help specialty retailers grow their business. Our portfolio of customers includes Pandora, David Yurman, Tom Ford and many other globally recognizable brands.
We combine Point of Sale, Merchandising, e-Commerce, CRM, and Loss Prevention into one cloud-based platform. We are a Values and Mission driven organization, and we believe that if we develop and demonstrate leadership in our strategy, operations, and people, we will continue to drive product innovation and service excellence.
What we value
- Respect & Dignity
- Open to exploring, always learning
- Developing and delivering multi-mode communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences
- Rebounding from setbacks and adversity when facing difficult situations
The impact you’ll make
- Develop and implement reusable, high quality, highly responsive components for both web and mobile using react concepts
- Troubleshoot and resolve front-end issues in a maintainable, resilient, performant manner
- Translate wireframes and designs/requirements into high quality, maintainable code
- Analyze and recommend suggestions for UX usability and performance
- Participate in multi-resource projects in an agile
- Evaluate/recommend industry standards, tools, and methods
- Document software design and contribute to design reviews
What you will bring
- Bachelor’s degree (computer science or related) or equivalent experience
- At least 3 years of experience using React
- Experience with node.js a plus
- Experience in defining interfaces and implementing/consuming web services
- Excellent presentation, interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills (including technical writing)
- Experience working in a Scrum/agile environment
As a member of the KWI team you will receive
- Full Medical, Dental and Vision
- 4 weeks of PTO in your first year
- Summer Fridays....all year round
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Discount from building café
- 401(K) with a 50% company match (up to 6% of employee contribution)
- Employee Referral Program
- (1) Volunteer day each year
Our work space
We understand that our teams need flexibility, which is why we follow a hybrid schedule. Our in-office days are Monday, Tuesday and Thursday, and employees are allowed to work remotely on Wednesdays and Friday.
We are a collaborative group and believe that getting together in person allows our team to do their best work. Our team enjoys monthly events, bagels every Thursday, a state-of-the-art coffee machine, a full snack pantry and many more surprise and delight moments throughout the year.
That being said, we understand that our teams need flexibility, which is why we follow a hybrid schedule. Our in-office days are Monday, Tuesday and Thursday, and employees are allowed to work remotely on Wednesdays and Friday.
Our commitment to you
At KWI, we know that cultivating diversity and fostering an inclusive work environment is critical to our impact and success. We create an environment where no individual is advantaged or disadvantaged because of their background. We offer equal opportunity employment regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, or protected veteran status.
With a commitment to maintaining a bias-free environment in which harassment is prohibited, we respect cultural diversity and comply with the laws of the places in which we operate. We expect our business partners, suppliers, clients, and all our team members to uphold these commitments.