|February 8, 2024
The client provides information technology (IT) services, including business outsourcing, infrastructure technology, and application services. The application service offered by the company includes application development, maintenance, and support. The markets served by the company are financial services and insurance, healthcare, manufacturing, government, transportation, communications, and consumer and retail industries.
Rate Range: $60-$65/Hr on C2C (All Inclusive)
- 9+ Years of hands-on experience developing Web applications using React JS.
- Experience in implementing store actions, installing React Router, React Redux app
- Experience in Preprocessors and template languages like SASS/LESS.
- Good knowledge in designing web applications and web content utilizing various Search Engine Optimization (SEO) techniques.
- Utilized SOAP and REST services to access web services for communication.
- Hands-on Experience implementing AJAX calls for better web-based User Interface and Using AJAX
- Good Understanding of Document Object Model (DOM) and DOM Functions.
- Worked on cross-browser compatibility with Firebug for Mozilla, Developer Toolbar for Chrome, and IE Developer Toolbar for Internet Explorer.
- Worked on IDEs like Eclipse, Visual Studio, Notepad++, IntelliJ, Sublime Text 3, ATOM, Net Beans, WebStorm and Brackets.
- Understanding of CI/CD pipelines such as Jenkins, AWS DevOps, Azure DevOps, or GitHub actions.
- Good Understanding of dependency management tools such as Maven/Gradle.
- Should have worked in Agile/Scrum-managed projects.
- Strong experience with source control management tools such as GitHub.
- Strong expertise in writing Unit Test cases.
Join ApTask, a global leader in workforce solutions and talent acquisition services, as we shape the future of work. We offer a comprehensive suite of offerings, including staffing and recruitment services, managed services, IT consulting, and project management, providing unparalleled opportunities for professional growth and development. As a member of our dynamic team, you'll have the chance to connect businesses with top-tier professionals, optimize workforce performance, and drive success for our clients across diverse industries. If you are passionate about excellence, collaboration, and innovation, and aspire to make a meaningful impact in the world of work, come join us at ApTask and be a part of our mission to empower organizations to thrive.
Applicants may be required to attend interviews in person or by video conference. In addition, candidates may be required to present their current state or government issued ID during each interview.
Candidate Data Collection Disclaimer:
At ApTask, we prioritize safeguarding your privacy. As part of our recruitment process, certain Personally Identifiable Information (PII) may be requested by our clients for verification and application purposes. Rest assured, we strictly adhere to confidentiality standards and comply with all relevant data protection laws. Please note that we only collect the necessary information as specified by each client and do not request sensitive details during the initial stages of recruitment.
If you have any concerns or queries about your personal information, please feel free to contact our compliance team at