|Date Posted||June 5, 2021|
- As a Software Developer for the Client Operations Center, you will build features to allow customers to visualize, edit, and analyze their farm data.
- We operate in a collaborative and open environment using the latest in web and cloud technologies as we build the future of precision agriculture.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Developing and supporting high quality client agronomic web applications using React
- Engaging in all aspects of the software delivery cycle including the design, build, test, deploy, and support of software applications
- Engaging in Agile software development activities including team sprint planning, daily standups, and retrospectives
- Collaborating with Product Managers and UX Designers to define product requirements and system design
- Supporting a culture of software craftsmanship best practices including Test Automation and Continuous Integration
Specific Position Requirements:
- IT Assessment should be in Java-script and/or React
- Build web application features using Nodejs, React, and Redux.
- Manage application infrastructures in AWS.
- Test Driven Development experience and willingness to be part of an on-call rotation are required.