|Published||January 5, 2022|
React JS Developer
BCforward is currently seeking highly motivated Software Engineering -Full stack developer - Intermediate for an opportunity in Columbus ,Ohio!
Job Title: Software Engineering- Full stack Developer - Intermediate
Location: 10 South Dearborn Street, Chicago, IL 60603
Duration: 6 Months contract to hire
Core Responsibilities :
- The Graphite Payments Core Technology Team in Wholesale Payments is focused on providing innovative payment solutions that will facilitate the growth and achieve operational efficiency.
- You will work with cloud based, and distributed storage, and caching technologies to enable new and improve existing high volume, low latency payment systems. We value creative innovators who are analytical thinkers with a bias for action that solves problems.
- We use design thinking and agile processes to ensure that what we build aligns with the market's rapidly evolving expectations. When you join us, you will be part of a global team of inspiring and curious technologists that are dedicated to modern software delivery processes like continuous delivery, operational visibility and automation.
- As an experienced member of our Software Engineering team, we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation and engineering practices.
- You'll be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals.
- We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You'll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment - one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
- This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- Expertise in application, data, and infrastructure architecture disciplines
- Advanced knowledge of architecture and design across all systems
- Proficiency in multiple modern programming languages
• Knowledge of industry-wide technology trends and best practices
- Keen understanding of financial control and budget management
- Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals
- Passionate about building an innovative culture
- Significant experience working as a hands-on backend Software Engineering
- Proficiency in modern programming OOP languages Java, C++
- Understanding of software skills such as business analysis, development, and software improvement
- Design, develop, code, test, debug and document applications to satisfy requirements
- Produce high quality code utilizing Test Driven Development techniques
- Proficiency in JAVA/J2EE, frameworks, database and testing tools
- Tech Stack and Essential skills:
- Excellent Core Java versed in Java 1.8 and above
- Spring Boot, Spring Integration
- REST or RPC, microservice based architectures
- SQL/relational data models with experience in Oracle and/or Cassandra
- Software development experience in Cloud plus
- CI/CD - Git, Jenkins, Pipelines
- Proficient in Full Stack Development as well as multiple design techniques
- Working proficiency in Full Stack toolset to design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software
- Strong understanding of Agile methodologies with ability to work in at least one of the common frameworks
- Strong understanding of techniques such as Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Test Driven Development, Cloud Development, application resiliency and security
- Proficiency in one or more general purpose programming languages
- Working proficiency in a portion of software engineering disciplines and demonstrates understanding of overall software skills including business analysis, development, testing, deployment, maintenance and improvement of software
About BC forward:
BC forward began as an IT business solutions and staffing firm. Founded in 1998, BCforward has grown with our customers' needs into a full service personnel solutions organization. Headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana, BCforward also operates numerous delivery centers across North America and India. We are currently the largest consulting firm and largest MBE certified firm in Indiana. Our uninterrupted growth has allowed BCforward to deliver uniquely configured IT staffing and project solutions for over years of catering to our customers' specific needs. BCforward currently maintains a team of over 5000 global resources. With our additional brand, Stafforward, together we have the capabilities to deliver services for a variety of industries in both public and private sectors which allows us to address your most challenging needs.
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 139847 when responding to this ad.