|Published||September 21, 2022|
|Location||New York, NY|
Job Title: React Js Developer
* 3 to 5 years of HTML CSS development experience is required.
* Develop new user facing features.
* Develop and Extend existing UI templates.
* Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
* Ensure the technical feasibility of UI designs.
* Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
* Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back end.
* Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
* Coordinate with UI Lead at onsite for change requests.
* Perform unit tests and end to end tests.
* Knowledge of troubleshooting code and application is highly desirable.
* Ability to translate user requirements into code.
* Familiarity with building intuitive front-end applications.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant - www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.