|Published||March 14, 2023|
|Location||San Francisco, CA|
ACS Solutions has an immediate need for a React.js Developer with experience in the IT Industry. This is a 6–12-month Contract opportunity and is located in Remote. Our client is a leading IT company.
Please review the job description below:
• Strong hands on coding experience.
• 5+ years of relevant industry experience in ReactJS
• Experience in working on REDUX
• 5+ years of relevant industry experience in Node.js
• Experience on deployment process using Jenkins.
• Experience in writing unit test, integration test, cypress test and automation test.
• Advanced knowledge of public cloud service platforms such as Amazon Web Services (AWS)
• Advanced knowledge in serverless technologies such as AWS Lambda
• Experience in using GIT, splunk, docker, rest clients.
The target compensation for this role is between [or $75.00 - $78.00 per hour]. Actual compensation may vary, depending on an individual’s experience, qualifications, and location.
If it creates an interest for you, please email me the latest copy of your resume, through this posting.
A: 2400 Meadowbrook Parkway, Duluth, GA 30096
P: (+1) 210-461-5289
E: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
ABOUT ACS Solutions.
ACS Solutions is a global provider of information technology solutions, talent solutions and workforce management services. Our Industry vertical based domain expertise, passion for innovation, combined with the power of technologies in cognitive sciences, cloud computing, data sciences, product engineering, robotic process automation, machine learning, and block chain, helps clients envision, build and run their businesses more efficiently. Headquartered in the US, ACS Solutions has grown to over $1.2 BN.
ACS Solutions is a Certified MBE by the Georgia National Minority Supplier Development Council.
ACS solutions has multiple subsidiaries, each focused on the unique area of business:
● Analysts international Corporation (Staff Augmentation Services)
● The Ascent Services Group Inc. (Life Sciences Talent Solutions)
● HireGenics, (Payrolling, IC Compliance, & MSP Services)
● DATA Inc. (Information Technology- staffing)
Recent Awards and Recognitions:
● 6th largest IT staffing firm in the US. (Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA) 2019)
● Largest Minority IT Staffing Firm in the US. (SIA 2019)
● ClearlyRated 2020 Best of Staffing award winner for providing remarkable service quality to our clients. This is our ninth consecutive win.
IT and Industry certifications:
● Microsoft Gold Partner: Application Development, Cloud Platform, Data Analytics, Data Center, DevOps, Data Platform
● AWS Managed Services Partner
● Google Cloud Partner
● ISO 27001:2013 Certified for Data Security
● ISTQB Gold Partner
● ISMS (ISO 27001:2017)
● SOC2 Type II Compliant