|Date Posted||May 28, 2021|
Contract to Hire
- Write well designed, testable, and efficient code.
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system with other developers, designers, and engineers.
- Implement modern engineering practices to ensure product quality (e.g., test automation, CI/CD practices), where appropriate.
- Participate in identifying solution options to meet customer and technical requirements.
- Provide hands-on designs, prototypes, and implementations incorporating software engineering best practices, tools, and monitoring according to industry standards.
- Regularly interface with architects, analysts, process designers, business SMEs, and users to understand and evaluate business requirements.
- 4+ years of experiences in React.js.
- Familiarity with Node.js.
- Familiarity with back-end services (APIs, microservices).
- Project experience within Trade/Commodity applications/technologies.
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience developing in OpenFin, Finsemble, or Glue42.
- Experience with Node.js and Redux.
- Experience with a wide variety of front-end design, development, and testing libraries including Enzyme, Jest, Storybook, Lerna, Cypress, etc.
This is a 6-month Contract-to-Hire opportunity with our Hopkins, MN client. 100% Paid employee medical/Dental Benefits, Paid time off, Paid Holidays, and 401(k) (with immediately-vested company match) available with TriCom during the contract period. H-1B Visa sponsorship is not available for this position. No third-parties, please.