|Published||September 11, 2023|
|Location||Santa Clara, CA|
Dice is the leading career destination for tech experts at every stage of their careers. Our client, Paradigm Infotech, is seeking the following. Apply via Dice today!
“US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.”
5 days onsite in Santa Clara, CA
First round interview – video
Second round interview – onsite in Santa Clara
W2 or 1099 only
One year contract
React.js Developer Responsibilities:
- * D3 and Redux Experience is a must.
- Meeting with the development team to discuss user interface ideas and applications.
- Reviewing application requirements and interface designs.
- Identifying web-based user interactions.
- Developing and implementing highly responsive user interface components using react concepts.
- Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application codes.
- Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
- Monitoring and improving front-end performance.
- Documenting application changes and developing updates.
React.js Developer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or a similar field.
- Previous experience working as a react.js developer.
- Knowledge of REACT tools including React.js, Redux, D3, Webpack, Enzyme, and Flux.
- Experience with user interface design.
- Knowledge of performance testing frameworks including Mocha and Jest.
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Good project management skills.
React.js Developer || Santa Clara, CA (Onsite) need locals