React JS Lead
|Published||March 7, 2023|
Create SPAs from scratch using React js, laying out Modules and Custom Components, binding them with Routes and Guards, and managing the State using Redux.
• Configure Train/Jenkins build jobs to deploy code in various environments and enforce GIT Hooks.
• Worked on Routing Module, created parent and child routes and displayed them in the Router Outlets, and implemented lazy loading of child routes/components.
• Knowledge in the usage of ES6 features like Arrow functions, block-level scoping, classes and modules, new Array helper functions to implement functional programming
• Experience with Twitter's Bootstrap 5, CSS3 Implemented Media Queries and in-built Bootstrap classes for Responsive Web Design
• Understanding of Source Code Management Tools e.g., GitHub.