September 15, 2023
- Provides counsel and advice to top management on significant Engineering matters, often requiring coordination between organizations.
- Designs and develops a consolidated, conformed enterprise data warehouse and data lake which store all critical data across Customer, Provider, Claims, Client, and Benefits data.
- Manages processes that are highly complex and impact the greater organization.
- Designs, develops, and implements methods, processes, tools, and analyses to sift through large amounts of data stored in a data warehouse or data mart to find relationships and patterns.
- May lead or manage sizable projects.
- Participates in the delivery of the definitive enterprise information environment that enables strategic decision-making capabilities across enterprise via an analytics and reporting.
- Focuses on providing thought leadership and technical expertise across multiple disciplines. Recognized internally as “the go-to person” for the most complex Information Management assignments.
- Meeting with the development team to discuss user interface ideas and applications.
- Reviewing application requirements and interface designs.
- Identifying web-based user interactions.
- Developing and implementing highly responsive user interface components using react concepts.
- Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application codes.
- Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
- Monitoring and improving front-end performance.
- Documenting application changes and developing updates.