|Date Posted||June 9, 2021|
- Analyze, design, and develop complex applications, without assistance, in an Agile environment.
- Write unit, integration, load, and stress testing within a defined structure and environment.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with business users, project managers, application managers, infrastructure teams, and other engineers to achieve product and team goals.
- Influence and lead DevOps initiatives related to continuous integration, continuous release/deployment, and continuous monitoring.
- Provide recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Intermediate development experience with SQL including basic understanding of relational database concepts and designs.
- Desire and ability to mentor; share skills, knowledge, and expertise.
- Motivated and organized self-starter with strong attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Inquisitive, agile, and strong team player with excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills, as well as the ability to convey information, strategy, and goals clearly and effectively to different technical and non-technical groups.
- Intermediate level proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Experience with ASP.NET, Web API, and .NET Core.
- Experience with Lean/Agile methodologies.
- Experience with writing unit tests.
- Experience launching/supporting a home-grown, organic product (not vended).
H-1B Visa sponsorship is not available for this position. No third-parties, please.