|Date Posted||October 1, 2021|
ARC Group has an immediate opportunity for a Back-End developer for a Jacksonville, Florida-based Direct client. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-respected organization that offers tremendous career growth potential.
This is a 100 % remote position working East Coast hours.
There is a chance for this opportunity to convert to full-time employment. As such, you must already have permanent work authorization and work directly on W2 without current or future sponsorship or transfer of visas. This position is not eligible for C2C and no brokering.
Role: Back-End developer
Job Reference # 7238
Candidates MUST be strong back-end developer with NodeJS.
- Experience with unit testing, release procedures, coding design and documentation protocol as well as change management procedures
- Proficiency using MERN and MEAN Scaffolding tools
- Demonstrated organizational, analytical and interpersonal skills
- Flexible team player
- Ability to manage tasks independently and take ownership of responsibilities
- Ability to learn from mistakes and apply constructive feedback to improve performance
- Must demonstrate initiative and effective independent decision-making skills
- Ability to communicate technical information clearly and articulately
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment
- In-depth understanding of the systems development life cycle
- May include database knowledge in MongoDB
- Experience with modern web/UI development tools and techniques: Node, Webpack, Grunt/Gulp, GIT, Axios, Jest
- Client-side templating: mustache.js, handlebars.js, panni.js, and dust.js
- Proficiency using standard desktop applications such as MS Suite and flowcharting tools such as Visio
- Proficiency using debugging tools such as; Advanced Debugger, Allinea DDT, AQtime, ARM, CA/EZTEST, etc
- Solid knowledge of DOM manipulation and client-side validation
- High critical thinking skills to evaluate alternatives and present solutions that are consistent with business objectives and strategy
- Experience with responsive grid systems
- Solid knowledge of React and Redux principals and build out