|Date Posted||April 20, 2021|
Kforce has a client in search of a React Lead Developer in Greenwood Village, CO.
Our design systems team builds and maintains an internal design system. The system enables us to rapidly evolve and maintain cohesive experiences across our internal and external experiences on mobile, web, and TV platforms. We are looking for a developer to lead, maintain, develop, and support our system's React library. This library encapsulates Vanilla styles and templates within React components. We seek candidates whose values align with our team's Core Values.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop, test, and maintain the React Kite Component Library
- Build new functionality based on business and consumer needs, as well as triage, and debug newly discovered defects
- Assists in preparing technical design specifications based on functional requirements and analysis documents
- Reviews functional requirements, analysis and design documents and provides feedback
- Collaborates with other development staff to achieve quality and consistency
- Participates in architecture, design and code reviews
- Develops and maintains operational and system level documentation