|Date Posted||November 4, 2021|
Develops and maintains mobile solutions to fit business needs. Responsible for analysing, modifying, and supporting application software. Ensures quality code is delivered through continuous integration, development, and testing. Performs technical design, coding with test automation, support, and documentation of software application modifications.
What you will do
• Deliver on all product development phases from planning, application development, release, and support.
• Drive product quality through paired programming and test-driven development.
• Ensure applications meet security, high availability, and maintainability requirements.
• Develop application code using languages such as Reacts and React Native frameworks.
• Develop / maintain a CICD pipeline to build, test, and deploy application artifacts.
• Learn new technologies and promote the adoption of new frameworks to gain competitive edge in delivering value to customers.
• Take necessary steps (prioritization, mentoring, and assistance) to enable the team to be a high value, cross-functional, autonomous unit.
• Work directly with business partners to understand business requirements. Work independently or with own team to innovate and advocate for best practices within the team.
• Design complex solutions and lead them from inception to production within the Agile team.
• Write technical requirements and design documents in support of the initiatives in the mobile platforms.
• Maintain highly available systems. Ensure all projects and releases are appropriately tested and risks are mitigated.
How you will do it
• Develops and maintains complex front-ends with a focus on user experience
• Works with key stakeholders to design complex solutions and lead from inception to production creates and maintains devo’s processes, application infrastructure, and utilizes cloud services (including database systems and models)
• Maintains application software and systems. Ensures all projects and releases are appropriately tested and risks are mitigated.
• Oversees and reviews development activities of team members and contractors.
• Innovates on and advocates for best practices and improved team processes; mentors junior team members
• Supports live systems to ensure business continuity
• Supports technical initiatives and provides input into best practices to team.
• Bachelors Information Technology
• 10+ years Computer Science, Information Technology or related
• In lieu of education, 10+ years Computer Science, Information Technology or related
Bonus Points/Nice to have
• Experience with Mobile app development
• Knowledge of React, Redux, and Frontend application frameworks
• Experience with React Native (or react) app and REST Web Services development
• Expertise in object-oriented design and implementation, and capable of forming a deep understanding of our underlying frameworks and languages
• Understanding of REST Web Services, JSON and Design Patterns using various technologies
• Strong debugging skills with the ability to reach out and work with peers to solve complex problems
• Experience as part of an Agile engineering or development team
• Strong experience with CI/CD pipelines with Jenkins or similar; Git/GitHub; Artifactory
• Strong experience working with a relational database and NoSQL database
• Proven skills in high availability and scalability design, as well as performance monitoring
• Understanding of messaging systems like MQ, Rabbit MQ, Kafka, or Kinesis.
• Strong experience of developing multi-threaded and synchronization application
• Build secure web applications with user authentication
• Understanding of software testing principles and methodologies.
Contact: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]