|Date Posted||December 31, 2021|
ARC Group has an immediate opportunity for a Senior Mobile Developer. This is starting out as a contract position running through April 2022 with strong potential to extend or convert to FTE. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic, growing organization that offers tremendous career growth potential.
ARC Group is a Forbes-ranked a top 20 recruiting and executive search firm working with clients nationwide to recruit the highest quality technical resources. We have achieved this by understanding both our candidate's and clients' needs and goals, and serving both with integrity and a shared desire to succeed.
W2 ONLY-There is a chance for this position to convert to full-time employment. As such, you must work directly on our W2 without current or future sponsorship or transfer of visas.
Position is 100% remote!
Candidates must have React, React-Native, and NodeJS experience on iOS and Android
• Experience with unit testing, release procedures, coding design and documentation protocol as well as change management procedures
• Proficiency using versioning tools: GIT, GNU, RCS, SCCS, CVS, SVN, Mercurial, Monotone, etc
• Demonstrated organizational, analytical and interpersonal skills
• Flexible team player
• Ability to manage tasks independently and take ownership of responsibilities
• Ability to learn from mistakes and apply constructive feedback to improve performance
• Must demonstrate initiative and effective independent decision-making skills
• Ability to communicate technical information clearly and articulately
• Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment
• In-depth understanding of the systems development life cycle
• Must have knowledge of advanced scripting: Python, Perl, Shell, Adobe Action script
o May include database knowledge in; SQL, MySQL, Oracle DB, PostgreSQL, Cassandra, dBase, MS Access, etc
• Understanding of programming in Unix/Linux environments
• Must have strong understanding of API’s
• Knowledge of UX and UI
• Requires Native App writing ability
• Proficiency using standard desktop applications such as MS Suite and flowcharting tools such as Visio
• Proficiency using debugging tools; Advanced Debugger, Allinea DDT, AQtime, ARM, CA/EZTEST, etc
• High critical thinking skills to evaluate alternatives and present solutions that are consistent with business objectives and strategy