|Date Posted||January 4, 2022|
We are looking for an experienced React Native Developer to join the mobile app development team.
It is a fully remote role.
It is full time.
It is in the $125,000 salary range.
React Native Developer Summary
You'll work closely with our leadership team to help guide our technology and product decisions for our mobile app. We're a small group that values clear communication, transparency, and collaboration. We drive progress by small iterations and reflecting on how we can best work together.
- Drive product, process, and toolset decisions for greenfield projects that will drive the business for the next 3-5 years
- Design and build our iOS and Android apps using React Native consuming APIs built with Ruby on Rails
- Facilitate technical conversations with other engineers and help steer decisions in the right direction
- Offer constructive and respectful feedback via code reviews
- Assist other engineers in resolving or removing blockers they might encounter
- Research and promote design patterns and practices that fit our technical challenges
- Write automated unit and integration tests as well as build tools to assist in testing various aspects of our app
- Build in business and technical metrics alongside the features themselves to further us as a data-driven organization
- Work with our DevOps and QA teams to ensure quality in our builds and releases.
- Experience developing, releasing, and maintaining production-quality mobile apps with React Native.
- Experience with the react-redux model.
- Experience in communicating and consuming REST endpoints.
- Ability to troubleshoot production issues in unfamiliar code.
- Clear and efficient communication skills
- Experience with Swift/Java/Kotlin and GraphQL is a plus.
Unable to sponsor and not open for corp to corp.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.