|Published||November 18, 2022|
React Native Mobile Applications Developer (On-Site)
The company is seeking a passionate and team-oriented individual to join their development team at its headquarters in Tampa, Florida. The individual will help design, develop, and support existing software modules with a focus on React Native mobile applications. The company offers next-generation Payroll, HR, Time and Attendance, and Scheduling software and is looking for developers with fresh ideas that can contribute to its industry-leading product offerings.
- 4+ years of React Native development experience
- Expertise with React Native and NPM
- Expertise with XCode and Android Studio
- Experience with REST API
- MVC, ASP.NET
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Engineering. Candidates with other types of degrees should have 2+ years of hands-on experience with the above-mentioned skills and have a strong background in Data Structures and Algorithms.
- Design, develop, and support existing modules with a focus on React Native mobile applications.
- Assist with product maintenance.
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables.