|Published||November 18, 2022|
|Location||Aliso Viejo, CA|
React Native Developer
Specialist I - Software Engineering
Who we are:
Born digital, UST transforms lives through the power of technology. We walk alongside our clients and partners, embedding innovation and agility into everything they do. We help them create transformative experiences and human-centered solutions for a better world.
UST is a mission-driven group of over 29,000+ practical problem solvers and creative thinkers in over 30+ countries. Our entrepreneurial teams are empowered to innovate, act nimbly, and create a lasting and sustainable impact for our clients, their customers, and the communities in which we live.
With us, you'll create a boundless impact that transforms your career-and the lives of people across the world.
Visit us at UST.com.
UST is looking for full-time React Native Developer.
* Systematically develops and promotes technology solutions ensuring the developed solution meets both functional and non - functional requirements.
* Develop and promote technical solutions which support the business requirements within area of expertise.
* Ensures IT requirements are met, and service quality maintained when introducing new services. Considers the cost effectiveness of proposed solution(s).
* Set FAST goals and provide feedback to FAST goals of mentees
* Innovative and technically sound for project analysis in depth.
* Uphold the standards and best practices by adhering to them in his/her work, as well as by implementing them in the team's work by reviewing and monitoring.
* Provide innovative contribution within the team by coming up with ideas to automate repetitive work.
* Able to mentor Developers in such a way that they can progress to the next level of growth.
* Conduct peer reviews and demand high quality standards for the reviewed deliverables.
* Conduct technical assessments for hiring candidates to Developer roles.
What you need:
* Expertise in both Android and iOS platforms, web sockets and RESTful APIs.
* Expertise in Architecture, Design, Development, Troubleshooting, Test Automation and Performance Tuning and Benchmarking of complex enterprise systems.
* Experience in designing & developing reusable front-end frameworks, node modules and tools.
* Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
* Knowledge on security protocols and data protections measures.
* Experience working in agile & scrum environment.
* Proficiency in tools like Git, Bitbucket, Bamboo, Confluence & JIRA Experience in developing enterprise-level responsive web pages or applications.
* Experience in implementing web accessibility is a plus.
* Good knowledge in backend databases like Mongo db, mysql, nosql tools and cloud concepts in AWS, Azure, GCP etc.
What we believe:
We're proud to embrace the same values that have shaped UST since the beginning. Since day one, we've been building enduring relationships and a culture of integrity. And today, it's those same values that are inspiring us to encourage innovation from everyone, to champion diversity and inclusion, and to place people at the center of everything we do.
We will listen, learn, be empathetic and help selflessly in our interactions with everyone.
Through business, we will better the lives of those less fortunate than ourselves.
We honor our commitments and act with responsibility in all our relationships.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
UST is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
UST reserves the right to periodically redefine your roles and responsibilities based on the requirements of the organization and/or your performance.