|Published||September 16, 2023|
React Native Developer
Brooksource - 100% Remote
Do you see your next career move taking you to a Fortune 50 healthcare company? Do you aspire to work in a dynamic, high-energy, agile environment? If you feel these words describe your ideal career opportunity, we may have the position for you!
This client's Customer Experience Management team focuses on building mobile applications that simplify healthcare for its members and providers. They are needing to add a Sr. React Native to assist their team with establishing an unmatched mobile experience across all digital platforms with a focus around customer engagement, proactivity, and personalization during the customer benefit selection.
This will include working alongside the counterpart Web Development team, as well as user groups to solve business problems and maintain a strong understanding of industry standards in the digital space. You'll also be working closely with multiple Full Stack Engineering teams.
The tech stack for this group is React Native. This role will require you to have strong React Native experience, preferably previous experience migrating Android and iOS native applications to ReactNative. You will be responsible for providing guidance and thought leadership to the team. The team is a distributed onshore team that operates remotely, working Eastern Standard Time hours.
- 5+ years of professional experience as Software Engineer or a Full-Stack Developer
- 3+ years of demonstrable experience building software systems and solutions with React Native
- 3+ years of experience with Node.JS or GraphQL
- Strong analytical and reasoning skills with an ability to visualize processes and outcomes.
- Proficiency in troubleshooting software issues and debugging complex codebase.
- Deep understanding of agile principles and how they can be flexibly applied
- Outstanding all-round communication skills and ability to work collaboratively
- All-hands on deck contributor
- A passion for solving problems and providing workable solutions
- Experience working on cross-functional/balanced product development teams
- Experience with human-centered design approach
- Healthcare business experience
- Experience working with remote distributed teams
ABOUT EIGHT ELEVEN:
At Eight Eleven, our business is people. Relationships are at the center of what we do. A successful partnership is only as strong as the relationship built. We’re your trusted partner for IT hiring, recruiting and staffing needs.
For over 16 years, Eight Eleven has established and maintained relationships that are designed to meet your IT staffing needs. Whether it’s contract, contract-to-hire, or permanent placement work, we customize our search based upon your company's unique initiatives, culture and technologies. With our national team of recruiters placed at 21 major hubs around the nation, Eight Eleven finds the people best-suited for your business. When you work with us, we work with you. That’s the Eight Eleven promise.
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.