|February 7, 2024
The React Native Developer is part of the Digital Technology Team. They are responsible for design, implementation and on-going enhancements of digital products and enhancing the digital experience. The developer must have a strong and continuously evolving technical mastery of app development focused on React Native. This includes hands-on programming, participating in design sessions, code reviews, system testing during various phases of development, follow best industry practices and publish app documentations.
About You :-
- Development involving end-to-end design, implementation of new features, and on-going enhancements of digital products to enhance customer's digital experience.
- Develop User Interface(UI) using React Native for both iOS and Android mobile application platforms.
- Perform pair programming, effectively communicate ideas with the team, assist in systems integration, performance testing and product releases
- Write UI components and modules with high reusability and scalability and leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both iOS and Android platforms
- 3 years of experience working with React Native and React JS along with tools like Flux, Flow, or Redux
- Experience working with REST APIs, document request models, offline storage, and third-party libraries
- Experience in React Native development tools such as React Native Debugger, Xcode, Android Studio, iOS and Android Simulators, Jest, or ESLint
- Experience in User Interface (UI) design and responsive designs.