|Published||September 14, 2023|
We are looking for a React Native Developer to support a project for our client that is a large technology firm in Jacksonville, FL.
- At least 3 years experience using React Native and a great understanding of its inner-workings and quirks.
- Experience releasing apps to the app stores and an understanding of their setups, requirements, and approval cycles.
- To understand node, Webpack, and babel (beyond just using create-react-app).
- Experience and comfort developing functional components and hooks. We won't be using class-based components at all.
- To understand reducers, context, and state and the lifecycle of react components.
- Taste! We don't pixel-perfect mock things up, so we'll be relying on some of your great ideas to make things easy to use.
- To be a self-starter and a go-getter.
- To have strong interpersonal skills and be flexible, detail-oriented, professional, easy to get along with, enthusiastic and of high moral character.
- Any relative app design experience
- We're seeking individuals with 2+ years of knowledge in React and React Native, as well as knowledge of React, React Native, Redux, Hooks, Expo.
- UI transition and animation experience in React Native
- Experience using Expo to build and deploy apps
- Setting up apps to receive push notifications
- Experience developing cross-client email design and understanding differences in HTML layout and compatibility issues for various email clients.
- Experience with relational data models.
Kinect provides career advice and advancement to tech professionals while providing best in class support to our clients. Kinect specializes in roles in software and applications, IT infrastructure and operations. We provide contract and project resources to a broad range of organizations on a national basis. Contact us to see how Kinect can help you further your career goals.
Kinect provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal requirements, Kinect complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company conducts business