|Published||December 1, 2022|
Position: React Native iOS / Android Consultant
Location: NJ (Not 100% REMOTE - Candidates will have to relocate when clients are asking)
Duration: 6 Months
- React Native iOS / Android applications for Architect, build and maintain excellent React Native applications with clean code. Implement pixel perfect UI's that match designs.
- Implement clean, modern, smooth animations and transitions that provide an excellent user experience. Integrate third-party API's. Write unit and integration tests. Release applications to IOS and Google Play stores. Work with native modules when required.
- Work as part of a small team Assist with building estimates. Interface with clients via Slack, Zoom, and email. Track your time throughout the day using Toggle.
- which will include other React Native developers, a project manager, QA professional, and a designer. Complete two week sprints and participate in sprint retrospectives and daily standups.
- Work with modern tools including Jira, Slack, GitHub, Google Docs, etc. Be part of a community of React Native developers who share knowledge and help each other as problems arise.
- Follow FullStack's Requirements detailed development process This section describes the requirements of the position, and outlines what you're looking for in a React Native Developer candidate.
- Again, some of this will be unique to your company and your specific position, but many of the requirements we use in our job descriptions should transfer well to most React Native developer job descriptions.
- 2+ years of professional experience working with React Native.
- 4+ years of professional software development experience. Experience working with Swift, Objective C, and Java a plus but not required. Meaningful experience working on large, complex systems. Ability to take extreme ownership over your work.
- Every day is a challenge to ensure you are performing to the expectations you and your team have agreed upon, both in regards to estimates and to general process.
- Ability to identify with the goals of FullStack clients, and dedicate yourself to delivering on the commitments you and your team make to them.
- An understanding of React Native best practices and a commitment to following them. Ability to work through new and difficult React Native issues and contribute to libraries as needed.
- Ability to create and maintain continuous integration and delivery of React Native applications. A positive mindset and can-do attitude.