|Date Posted||November 4, 2021|
Seeking experienced senior level candidates for building performance mobile apps for both the iOS and Android platforms using React Native. Will be responsible for architecting and building these applications, as well as coordinating with the teams responsible for other layers of the product infrastructure. Building a product is a highly collaborative effort, and as such, a strong team player with a commitment to perfection is required.
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
- Good understanding of Mobile Application Architecture including common design pattern e.g. unidirectional, Push and Pub Sub
- Experienced in building Mobile application using React Native (2-3 React native project required)
- Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
- Able to Reach out to the open source community to encourage and help implement mission-critical software fixes React Native moves fast and often breaks things.
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- Experience in Transitioning existing React web apps to React Native is a plus.
- Good Understanding ob Web API's and Microservice architecture and hwo to leverage these in Mobile Apps
- Understanding of Mobile security and Identity and access management (Authentication and Authorization)
- Direct software system testing, validation procedures, application and system documentation and programming to ensure normal program functioning
- Coordinate software installation and monitor equipment to confirm specifications have been met.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams (UX, Backend, BA, Business etc.) to define, design, and ship new features.
- Work with outside data sources and APIs.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
Required Technical Skills
- 2+ years experience in React Native application and performance optimization
- 2+ years experience of functional and object-oriented programming
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.