|Published||January 22, 2022|
React / Node Software Engineer (remote)
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Mark Schluter
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
A bit about us:
We enable primary care to be the difference-maker in patients’ lives that it was always meant to be. As the creator of Texas’ largest clinically integrated network for primary care providers, our team supports more than 1.5 million patients in every moment that matters. Our work improves patient health and reduces overall costs in sustainable, scalable ways. We are recognized as one the of the Top 100 Places to Work by The Dallas Morning News.
Why join us?
- Competitive base salary and overall compensation package
- 401 K with generous company match
- Full benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision
- Generous PTO, vacation, sick, and holiday schedule
- Life Insurance coverage
Our IT team consists of both onshore and offshore team members. We have various team such as QA/automation, DevOps, software development, Business Intelligence, and others. We are a HIPAA certified company and therefore do a lot of work in data processing. We are currently migrating and rebuilding multiple systems such as:
- Azure over to AWS
- .Net/Angular over to React/Node/TypeScript
- Rebuilding backend using microservices
Our primary projects include building healthcare applications to service pharmacies and physicians' offices. Our software applications deal with revenue cycle management, practice management, and claims (data and revenue analysis). We also have a network of medical professionals such as RN's that proactively outreach to our clients and customers in need.
We are looking for a Full Stack Engineer (React/Node.js) who is able to work with a scrum team to turn project requirements into beautiful web and mobile apps. We need someone who is able to analyze business procedures and recommend specific types of data that can be used to improve upon them and develop high traffic web and mobile applications.
- Ensure accuracy of the architecture through analysis, coding, writing clear documentation and problem resolution.
- Maintain in-depth up-to-date knowledge of standards, guidelines, and industry trend
- Work closely with Product Owner and Agile Scrum Master to ensure prioritization of company objectives as it pertains to customer deliverables.
You should know some of the following:
- React, Node
- NoSQL, MongoDB
- AWS, EC2, Lambda, Kinesis, CI/CD, Containerization
- Agile, Scrum
- RESTful API, Web Services, GraphQL, WebRTC, Microservices
- Kafka, Test Automation, Integrations
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.