|Published||August 10, 2022|
28th July, 2022
Our client is an experience design and development firm that brings together a background in exploratory and creative game design with behavioral science and enterprise-level product management to solve complex business challenges. They are a three-time Inc. 5000 awardee as one of the fastest-growing companies in the U.S. and named a Top Product Management Solution Provider by CIO Review. They are an exciting, fast-growing team dedicated to delivering amazing work for our clients.
We are seeking dynamic React/React.js Front End Developers who are eager to collaborate with an innovative team and deliver best-in-class work to a high profile, $10B, B2C retail client with over 5,000 stores in the United States. These Developers will be at the leading edge of a Digital Transformation initiative, focusing on the modernization of their eCommerce website and related user interfaces across the enterprise.
Who you are:
- Someone who consistently strives to drive innovation and best practices in the work that they are delivering to their clients.
- Looking for an opportunity where you can leverage your strengths as a developer to consult and advise clients on how to achieve an optimal future state of their applications.
- Interested in working in a team of highly collaborative, like-minded technologists, that love to solve interesting business challenges and build new things!
What you will do:
- Serve as a trusted advisor and advisor to a well-established, retail industry leader, to gather requirements around the current state of their eCommerce websites and determine the best path forward toward their future state.
- Be an integral member of the team that will design, develop and deploys best of breed user interfaces that will be written in React.js
What you have:
- A Bachelors of Science in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a Related Field
- 4+ Years of professional experience doing front-end development using React.js
- Experience developing and/or modernizing enterprise user interfaces
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, attention to detail, and a passion for committing high-quality code.
- The ability to work for any US Employer
Catch Talent is a high-touch recruiting agency that delivers end-to-end talent acquisition solutions to growing technology, digital media, and professional services companies. Headquartered in Charleston, SC, Catch brings decades of technical recruiting expertise to both local and national clients and offers a full range of flexible solutions including direct placement hiring, recruitment process outsourcing, contract, and contract-to-hire models. Catch specializes in the full talent attraction lifecycle by sourcing and recruiting qualified candidates who are interview-ready, culturally aligned, and ready to make an immediate impact - learn how at catchtalent.com.
Catch Talent provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.