|Published||September 18, 2022|
Kforce has a client that is seeking to hire a remote React Software Engineer.
This fast paced, execution driven organization is the world's largest platform for legal and identity management services. There are many benefits that come with this opportunity including a quarterly bonus that has paid out consistently at over 100% and opportunities to grow your career. This is a client that we have worked with for years and helped hire throughout the organization including leadership.
* As a React Software Engineer you will implement new features to deliver customer portal features, reusable components, micro-sites among other exciting features.
* Leverage the latest React technologies to engineer clean, modularized, and well unit and integration tested TypeScript code that runs seamlessly across applications
* As a React Software Engineer, you will integrate micro services, negotiate API contracts, and architect modern client data caches
* Push the boundaries of how software development works in a regulatory environment
* Mentor junior engineers through peer coding, perform code reviews, prepare knowledge transfers, discuss how we write code, and improve the developer experience
* As a React Software Engineer you will drive to deliver business outcomes and question the status quo
* Bachelor's degree required
* 1+ years of experience in developing modern React development (Any SPA framework including Angular, Vue, and a backend technology including NodeJS, Ruby on Rails, Golang)
* Experience writing well tested and modularized TypeScript code
* Experience with CI/CD pipelines for large scale mobile and web apps
* Understanding the cost of overly DRY and smart code
* Ability to collaborate effectively with designers using an eye of design
* Excellent written and communication skills
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status. - provided by Dice