React UI Developer
|Published||March 12, 2023|
|Location||Jersey City, NJ|
Only and Only Fulltime
Job Title: React UI Developer
Job Location: Tampa, FL
Job Duration: Fulltime (hybrid/2 days in a week)
- Take ownership for delivering the development task assigned.
- Ensure delivery within tight timelines and meeting the team's expectation.
- Get involved in the entire lifecycle of the development project, understand the requirement and ensure quality deliverables.
- Ensure quality and optimized coding with proper documentation. Do peer code reviews.
- Develop unit plan and perform unit testing and provide continuously improved product experience. Participate in the technical design.
- Actively assist Project Lead to deliver quality output. Actively assist Support team wherever required.
- Provide SME support and assist in answering any client queries with respect to applications' core capabilities. Provide the necessary L3 production support.
- Together with the team contribute to innovative & best-in-class solutions for our business.
- The candidate will have a strong Knowledge in Java, Spring Boot, Micro Services, CI/CD pipelines, NoSql (MongoDB) Ability to work in a high-pressure environment and meet delivery timelines with a high degree of client satisfaction is critical.
- Experience on frontend Libraries React Bootstrap and Elemental UI, ag-grid, react-query.
- Experience on web Servers NGINX, Apache.
- Experience in creating UI pages from scratch.
- Experience in working on responsive design.
- Experience in integrating web Pages with Web Services.
- Must know how to call APIs to Manage data.
- Experience in NOSQL database like Mongodb.
- Experience in working with backend developers on the team to call APIs in order to design the web pages and json contracts.
- Familiarity with/understanding data modeling & data structures.
- Experience utilizing micro frontends, well versed with design standards & frameworks. Should have good knowledge in lava, Spring boot, RESTful webservices.
- Familiarity with CI/CD pipelines.
- Experience in working on multiple technologies Quick learner of new tools and technologies
- Methodologies Agile, SCRUM, Test Driven Development.
- Tools-Grunt, Bower, Eclipse and automated testing tools like JUnit, Jasmine, Cucumber / Gherkins Excellent project management, time management, verbal and written communications skills, as the job entails simultaneously.
- Managing multiple projects with internal and external stakeholders Proactive attitude, ability to run projects with minimal direction given the geographically distributed nature of the team