|Location||Hunters Creek Village, TX|
|Date Posted||April 24, 2021|
The Front-End Developer will be responsible for developing client-ready web-based applications to help display, explore, and showcase the results of complex data driven models. This person should have experience building complete front end web applications in React, including dashboards, interactive charts, and GIS maps.
The analyst should be capable of managing every piece of development themselves. You should have a talent for creating clean visually appealing products from start to finish. The ideal candidate will have a propensity for understanding complex data sets and sources with an ability to extract and distill the data into actionable intelligence.
6+ yrs. corporate full lifecycle development experience
4+ years React - solid well documented business experience.
*This person must be willing to acquire some data engineering skills with Python and SQL.
- Using React to build web applications for the interpretation and exploration of complex data sets.
- A willingness to learn to work on a variety of big data problems using diverse data sets.
- Work independently or in a team, be ready to share ideas, collaborate and learn.
- A willingness to learn Python, Pandas and Machine Learning libraries like Keras, PyTorch and Tensorflow.
- Build and maintain SQL and other databases.
- Clean, organize and understand large datasets.
- Experience building web apps in React. 3 plus years with React, 6 plus years total experience.
- Proficient with databases (SQL, DynamoDB or other SQL and NoSQL systems).
- OOP (Object Oriented Programming).
- Experienced with geospatial data.
- Proficiency with Git/Github or other distributed version control systems.
Ideally looking contract to hire
Must be eligible to work without sponsorship.
No 3rd parties.
Local to Texas or relocation to Texas