|Published||September 29, 2023|
We are seeking a talented React Web Developer with expertise in CSS and Cosmos DB to join our team. As a React Web Developer, you will be responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining external and internal web applications using React.js. Your primary focus will be on the front-end development, ensuring an exceptional user experience, and collaborating with the back-end team to deliver high-quality, scalable, and performant web applications.
- Develop responsive web applications using React.js, CSS, and HTML.
- Collaborate with the design team to translate UI/UX wireframes into interactive web applications.
- Implement and maintain reusable UI components and front-end libraries for future use.
- Integrate web applications with Cosmos DB, ensuring seamless data flow and optimal performance.
- Optimize web applications for maximum speed and scalability.
- Collaborate with the back-end developers and participate in the design and implementation of APIs to support front-end functionality.
- Conduct thorough testing and debugging of web applications to ensure high-quality code and smooth functionality.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest industry trends and technologies related to React.js, CSS, and Cosmos DB.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define and refine project requirements and deliverables.
- Participate in code reviews to maintain code quality standards and ensure best practices are followed.
- 2-4 years of experience using React.js
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with React Redux hooks
- Experience with Node.js
- Experience with Styled Components (CSS, SASS, HTML5)
- Strong proficiency in TypeScript, preferably v3.4 or later
- Experience with Cosmos DB or other NoSQL databases
- Experience with RESTful APIs
- Experience with React Redux hooks
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools such as Azure DevOps or GitHub Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Familiarity with collaborative interface design tools such as Figma
Red River offers a competitive salary, excellent benefits and an exceptional work environment. You can review our benefit offerings here. If you are ready to join a growing company, please submit your resume and cover letter (optional).
Red River is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, age, family medical history or genetic information, disability, past or present military service, or any other characteristics protected under the laws applicable in the locations where Red River operates. Red River will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
Red River does not accept unsolicited resumes from individual recruiters or third party recruiting agencies in response to job postings or otherwise. Placement fees will not be paid to any recruiter unless Red River has an active agreement in place with the recruiter and such a request has been made by the Red River Talent Acquisition team and such candidate was submitted to the Red River Talent Acquisition Team via our Applicant Tracking System. Any unsolicited resumes or other data submitted to Red River in violation of this policy may be used by Red River without obligation to pay any fees of any kind to the recruiter.