|Published||December 4, 2022|
|Location||Santa Fe, TX|
Remote, Software Security Company, Start-up w/major financial backing!
This Jobot Job is hosted by Nicole Crosby
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button and sending us your resume.
Salary $110,000 - $120,000 per year
A Bit About Us
We are a Houston based startup that provides Managed Detection and Response or SaaS SIEM for some of the world's largest companies. Our solutions is curated to fit your organization's threat model, maturity, and needs, and is continuously nurtured via our white glove approach providing ongoing relevancy and value.
- Looking for a mature self-starter. Someone who takes initiative
- Scrum meeting 3x’s a week
- Looking for someone to modernize the UI
- If you have any projects or code you can share, please send that over as well!
Why join us?
Ground floor of a very cool, very needed product with major financial backing
Competitive salary and benefits
- Developing and implementing highly responsive user interface components using react concepts.
- Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application codes.
- Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
- Monitoring and improving front-end performance.
- Documenting application changes and developing updates.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or a similar field.
- Previous experience working as a react.js developer.
- Knowledge of REACT tools including React.js, Webpack, Enzyme, Redux, and Flux.
- Experience with user interface design.
- Knowledge of performance testing frameworks including Mocha and Jest.
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Good project management skills.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button.