|Date Posted||April 2, 2021|
Techwish is seeking a Senior Front-End Data Visualization Engineer for a long-term contract need for one of it’s direct clients in McLean, VA. Please note that the position is going to be remote for a few months through the Covid-19 pandemic situation but will eventually be onsite in McLean, VA.
An ideal candidate for this role will be someone with expertise in D3 or D3.JS with experience in other visualization libraries - Recharts, Victory, Nivo, react-vis, Viser. Experience with Material UI and React is a must have.
Below is the detailed job description. Please apply if the opportunity looks exciting and your skills and experiences are fit to the requirements.
2. Integrating visualizations into existing React and Material UI based application in a scalable, lightweight fashion.
3. Building reusable components and frontend libraries for future use.
4. Understanding business requirements and translate them into intuitive data visualizations.
5. Developing new highly responsive user-facing features using React.js
6. Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code (e.g., InVisionApp or Axure)
7. Developing a flexible and well-structured frontend architecture, along with the APIs to support it
8. Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
· Thorough understanding of React.js (JSX) and its core principles.
· Proficient understanding of Progress Web Applications (PWA), and Single Page Applications (SPA)
· Proficient understanding of the React build chain through Webpack/Rollup
· Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Redux or ContextAPI) and data structure libraries 8. Experience with popular modern UI libraries, preferably Material UI
· Sufficient knowledge of NodeJS 10. Experience with modern frontend build pipelines and tools (e.g., dependency management using NPM, YARN)
· Experience with browser-based debugging, and error checking
· Automated unit testing tools such as Jest, Enzyme, and React Testing Library
· Experience with code versioning tools such as git
· Great time-management, interpersonal and communication skills 15. Positive, can-do attitude
Techwish (Formerly Blueally Services)