|Date Posted||July 24, 2021|
Leidos has a need for a highly motivated Senior Node/React full stack Software Developer to provide Agile software development expertise and hands on implementation using the latest open source server side java script technologies on the Node platform and other related open source products. The candidate will be collocated with the SSA government employees and subcontractors at a government facility in Baltimore, Maryland. The candidate must be able to pass a Federal Suitability Check for a position of public trust.
- Extensive senior level full-stack software development experience with Node.js (3 or more years) and React.js with detailed understanding of user interface frameworks, back-end software architecture interactions and node module capabilities.
- Strong development experience with developing RESTful Web Services using Node.js.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Scrum and Kanban Agile development process and TDD, BDD, ceremonies including scrums, planning events, backlog grooming, retrospectives and demos.
- Complex programming, program debugging, data analysis, problem analysis and resolution of issues within open source applications.
- Strong communication and collaborative skills in providing technical direction and hands-on software development to include design, development and testing.
- Expertise in writing complex sql queries in PostgreSQL and optimize queries.
- Ability to mentor team members on Node.js and React technologies
- Experience with other JavaScritpt frameworks such as Express, Restify, Hapi, Sails, JOI, and Knex.
- Operating System and Infrastructure experience with Linux, Windows 7, Unix, Solaris, JMS, OOD, CVS.
- Experience with VersionOne Application Lifecycle Management Tools
- Experience with Jenkins and Continuous Integration.
- Experience with databases PostgreSQL and SOLR.
- Standards & Protocols knowledge including XML, XSLT, WSDL, JSON.
- Experience with Testing Tools including Mocha, Chai, Jest, Sinon, Supertest, Enzyme, Instanbul, Selenium, Load Runner, JSLint and Cucumber.
- Experience with source code versioning and Pull Requests with Git and Stash.
- Experience with IDEs such as VS code.
- Knowledge of SonarCube, Phabricator, Gerritt, Karma, Jasmine
- Knowledge of projects using SAFe methodology.
- Experience with DevOps processes and implementation.
- Experience with environments utilizing Cloud Technologies such as Amazon Web Services.
- Experience with NGiNX web server.
- Experience with MQLight, Redis In-memory data structure store and message broker.
Day to Day Duties
- Attend daily scrum calls and provide status
- Collaborate with Product Owners, developers, testers, DBAs, etc. to review requirements, assess level of effort, and decompose functionality into software components.
- Design, develop, and unit test software modules/functionality.
- Peer review team members code for quality and standards.
- Demonstrate completed functionality and assist testers/Product Owners with approaches to validate features and refine test cases.
Attend feature meetings with Agile team members to understand and refine business features.
- BS degree and 8 – 12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6 – 10 years of prior relevant experience. May possess a Doctorate in technical domain.
External Referral Bonus:
External Referral Bonus $:
Potential for Telework:
Clearance Level Required:
Scheduled Weekly Hours: