|Date Posted||January 15, 2021|
Senior React Developer
Our client is looking for a Senior React Developer to join our talented and collaborative team of engineers.
Our client is currently in the early stages of redesigning and rearchitecting our primary digital property. They are leveraging React to take an iterative approach to updating the site and releasing often. You will be working with a team of developers and UX Designers to implement a React component library, ensuring responsiveness, building unit and e2e tests, and creating the content data model in our headless CMS.
- 5+ years of Software Development experience
- 2+ years of React Experience
- Experience using a design system such as Material UI or Bootstrap
- Experience with Unit Testing (Jest, react-testing-library or enzyme, etc.)
Preferred but not essential:
- Experience developing mobile applications for Android and IOS
- REST APIs (Node.js, GoLang, etc.)
- Test Automation (Chromedriver, Cucumber, Gherkin)
- CI/CD Pipeline (GitHub Actions, CircleCI)
- AWS - Lambda, EKS, API Gateway, Dynamo DB, and many more
- Serverless Framework
Nesco Resource and affiliates (Lehigh G.I.T Inc, and Callos Resource, LLC) is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.