|Date Posted||February 24, 2021|
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Emily Olinger
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $90,000 - $140,000 per year
A bit about us:
For the last 35 years, we have been a leader in the orthopedic device industry. We are looking for 2 great React Developers to join our teams in Boston, MA and Naples, FL!
Location: Boston, MA and Naples, FL
Compensation: $90k-$140k + bonus
Why join us?
- Great Culture and Collaborative team!
- Free Lunch Monday-Thursday
- 3 weeks PTO to start-- add 1 week every 5 years
- Full Health Insurance
- 6% 401k match
- Bonuses paid out twice a year
- Company trips to Florida (if in Boston office)
This position is part of our Patient Marketing and Educational department. You will be tackling patient engagement with mobile apps, websites, and all digital properties.
We are using React on the front end and on the back end we use AWS, GoLang, Node, Lambda, and Ruby. We use containers running on Kubernetes.
- Software Development experience
- React Experience
- Experience using a design system such as Material UI or Bootstrap
- Experience with Unit Testing (Jest, react-testing-library or enzyme, etc.)
- AWS, GoLang, Node, Lambda, Ruby, Kubernetes is highly preferred
Other technologies we use:
- REST APIs (Node.js, GoLang, etc.)
- Test Automation (Chromedriver, Cucumber, Gherkin)
- CI/CD Pipeline (GitHub Actions, CircleCI)
- AWS - Lambda, EKS, API Gateway, Dynamo DB, and many more
- Serverless Framework
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button.