Senior React Developer
|Published||May 10, 2022|
Description for Internal Candidates
Technical Skills Required:
· Framework – React with tools like webpack, Flux, Redux, Redux-saga
· UI – HTML, CSS and jQuery
· Server-Side – Basic understanding of Node.js, Express and TSOA
· CICD, Build, Configurations & VC – Jenkins, Gitlab CICD, Docker and Git
· Coordinate with cross-functional teams to understand the client and business requirements
· Analyze requirements and determine technical feasibility of development and implementation of these requirements as new features or enhancements
· Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers.
· Identify, prioritize and execute tasks in the software development life cycle
· Analyze, debug and fix defects found during the sprint, system integration end-to- end testing and regression testing
· Participate in release planning and deployment of released build / version
· Manage version control, configuration management and continuous integration of all modules and features developed
· Ensure compliance with the documented software processes and procedures throughout the life cycle of software products
· Co-ordinate with QA and business teams for system integration and UAT testing
· Coordinate with QA teams to plan and execute individual module and application test scenarios
· Follow agile/ scrum methodology for software development and reporting update and progress
· Provide regular updates on the development, testing and release progress during daily standup, sprint planning and demo meetings
· Track and record progress of development tasks, defects using tools such as JIRA, Confluence etc.
· Use RESTful APIs for connecting web applications with backend services.
· Write unit and integration test cases