|Published||May 13, 2022|
Senior React Developer
Duration: Full Time
Location: Quincy, MA (WFH)
This Senior React Developer will build simple, scalable, secure, reliable, responsive, and high-performing eCommerce website pages.
- Partnering with the product team or business analyst or UX designer to understand the requirements
- Collaborating with the product owners, business operations, customer care, quality management, infrastructure, security. and support teams, as needed
- Providing guidance on security vulnerability management and help for remediation/mitigation
- Building front-end architecture, design diagrams, and relationship diagrams, as applicable
- Participating in technical design discussions and decisions
- Building user interface components using react concepts and unit test
- Applying best industry practices in the development process, including coding standards
- Performing code reviews to ensure high standards are maintained
- Debugging and fixings user interface components
- Participating in deployment plan review
- Providing release support during non-working hours such as an early morning or late night
- Monitoring and improving front-end performance
- Participating in on-call rotation and provide production support
- Participating in the root cause analysis of P1 and P2 production incident and provides recommendations
- Providing coaching, direction, and technical guidance
- Conducting technical knowledge sessions
- Shouldering additional or changed responsibilities within the eCommerce technology team
- Working knowledge of business functional areas
- eCommerce User Experience
- Knowledge and experience in technology
- Monitoring softwares
- Collaborative skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication (Technical and Functional)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or other related field or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience with React development
- 5+ years of experience with ES6
- 5+ years of experience with Node.js
- 3+ Release & Production Support experience
- 3+ years of experience with Git
- 3+ Experience with Atlassian Suite such as JIRA and Confluence
- Experience in building PWA application
- Experience with Server-Side Rendering frameworks like Next.js or Nuxt.js
- Experience with site speed optimization and familiarity with Core Web Vitals
- Health Benefits: Associates have a choice of medical and dental plans that offer access to quality health care providers, prescriptions, health advocates and wellness resources. This company contributes a generous portion toward the cost of each eligible associate’s medical and dental benefits. An affordable vision plan is also offered.
- Wellness Programs: This company offers a wide range of activities and resources to support an active and healthy lifestyle for our associates, including fitness and weight loss program reimbursements, wellness events, and coaching programs.
- Flexible Spending Accounts: The flexible spending account benefit allows eligible associates to set aside pretax dollars into an account that can be used for: medical/dental expenses not covered by regular health insurance, dependent care including childcare, and qualified adoption expenses.
- Commuter Benefit Program: The commuter benefit program allows eligible associates to set aside pretax dollars to pay for public transit and qualified parking as part of their commute to work.
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability: Both our short-term and long-term disability programs are provided at no cost to all eligible associates. These benefits provide full or partial replacement of income when an associate is partially or totally disabled.
- Life Insurance: Our life insurance policy is provided at no cost to all eligible associates. In addition, associates have the option to purchase supplemental life insurance, including coverage for their spouse/domestic partner and children.
- Retirement Benefits: To help our associates plan for the future, a 401(k) plan is available to all eligible associates. Contributions are made on a pretax basis and the plan includes a company match and a full range of investment options to choose from.
- Paid Time Off: This company provides eligible associates with a generous amount of vacation time as well as an allotment of flexible paid time off to support personal needs, wellness, and work/life balance. In addition, this company recognizes a core number of holidays each year with flexibility to add additional days based on business needs and where holidays fall in the calendar year.
- Paid Parental Leave: Associates welcoming a new child through birth or adoption may receive time off with full pay, allowing both mothers and fathers the opportunity to bond with the new child.
- Tuition Reimbursement: The tuition reimbursement program provides associates with financial support to further their education through the pursuit of a relevant degree or certification.
- Employee Assistance Program: The EAP is a great resource for associates and their family members in dealing with issues, both large and small, that affect their health, work, and overall well-being. Some of the benefits include counseling services; financial and legal services; and referrals for childcare, eldercare, adoption, school services, special needs, summer programs and college and/or scholarship referrals.
- Associate Discount: This company offers a substantial associate discount on this company’s merchandise for associates and their spouses.
- Discounts on Insurance: Associates may purchase group auto and home insurance or pet insurance at discounted rates through convenient payroll deductions. We are committed to an ongoing review of our benefit offerings so that we can provide the best possible options to support the health and well-being of our associates and their families.
- Location: Their corporate office is in Quincy MA (just like Ahold!). All positions are 100% remote. They might need people to come to the office, maybe once a quarter (could be a little more for the manager role). So, as long as the candidates can commit to going onsite a few times a year, any location would be fine.
- Positions: All full time, this company is a Microsoft shop, using AWS Cloud. This company is not a very complex IT environment.