|Published||December 1, 2022|
SENIOR REACTJS DEVELOPER – REMOTE
ARC Group has an immediate opportunity for a Senior ReactJS Developer for a client based in Jacksonville, FL. This position is 100% remote working Eastern time zone core business hours. This is starting out as a contract position running through August 2023 with potential to extend longer or possibly convert to FTE. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an established and well-respected organization offering tremendous career growth potential.
Candidates must have permanent work authorization and work for any employer without sponsorship now or in the future. Third party candidates are not eligible for this role.
Sr. React JS Developer
Sr. React Developers are responsible for the development, programming, and coding of Information Technology solutions using ReactJS, Redux, D3 and NodeJS to enable Customer Experience applications.
Senior IT Developers are responsible for documenting detailed system specifications, participation in unit testing and maintenance of planned and unplanned internally developed applications, evaluation and performance testing of purchased products. Senior IT Developers are responsible for including IT Controls to protect the confidentiality, integrity, as well as availability of the application and data processed or output by the application. Senior IT Developers lead efforts, oversee work results, provide training and serve as a technical resource for other Developers.
- Experience with unit testing, release procedures, coding design and documentation protocol as well as change management procedures
- Proficiency using MERN and MEAN Scaffolding tools
- In-depth understanding of the systems development life cycle
- May include database knowledge in MongoBD
- Experience with modern web/UI development tools and techniques: Node, Webpack, Grunt/Gulp, GIT, Axios, Jest
- Client-side templating: mustache.js, handlebars.js, panni.js, and dust.js
- Proficiency using standard desktop applications such as MS Suite and flowcharting tools such as Visio
- Proficiency using debugging tools such as; Advanced Debugger, Allinea DDT, AQtime, ARM, CA/EZTEST, etc.
- Solid knowledge of DOM manipulation and client-side validation
- High critical thinking skills to evaluate alternatives and present solutions that are consistent with business objectives and strategy
- Experience with responsive grid systems
- Solid knowledge of React and Redux principals and build out
- SQL development knowledge/production support preferred
- Knowledge of Jenkins CI/CD preferred
- 5-8 years of IT development/programming/coding professional work experience using React/Node
- Must be strong using React (primary) and node (secondary)
- Bachelors Degree in IT related field or relevant work experience
Would you like to know more about our new opportunity? For immediate consideration, please send your resume directly to Suresh Gaddala at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé], or apply online while viewing all of our open positions at www.arcgonline.com.
ARC Group is a Forbes-ranked a top 20 recruiting and executive search firm working with clients nationwide to recruit the highest quality technical resources. We have achieved this by understanding both our candidate's and client's needs and goals and serving both with integrity and a shared desire to succeed.
ARC Group is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.
Powered by JazzHR