|Date Posted||October 14, 2021|
100% REMOTE Senior React Native Engineer / Senior Mobile Developer Needed for Growing Series A Healthcare Startup!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Reed Kellick
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $150,000 - $210,000 per year
A bit about us:
We are a growing Series A startup in the healthcare space that has been in business for almost 5 years. We employ about 100 people and our organization continues to expand. Our team is currently looking for a fully remote Senior React Native Software Engineer / Senior Mobile Engineer!
Why join us?
As a Senior React Native Mobile Engineer / Senior Software Engineer in our company, we are able to offer:
- Competitive compensation and benefits including unlimited paid time off, paid holidays, 401k!
- Equity incentive plan!
- 100% work from home environment with flexible hours! We will continue to work 100% remotely after the pandemic!
- Talented and engaging coworkers who are passionate about healthcare!
As a Senior React Native Mobile Developer / Senior Mobile Application Developer on our team, we are looking for:
- Professional experience building, shipping, and maintaining mobile applications
- Professional experience building and shipping React Native mobile applications
- Experience in Native iOS/Android (Java, Kotlin, Swift, etc) and Typescript
- Experience building and maintaining multiple mobile applications with large user bases
- Experience designing and implementing end-to-end solutions for large-scale features
- Experience developing smooth and intuitive mobile experiences
- Familiarity with Mobile UI/UX design principles and best practices
- Experience writing testable code and deep knowledge of testing best practices
- Experience debugging native modules in both iOS and Android
- Experience with CI/CD
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Sciences or equivalent field
What would set you apart:
- Experience being a technical lead / team lead
- Experience with GraphQL, Node.js, and full stack application development
- Experience with HIPAA compliance
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button.