|Published||December 3, 2022|
|Location||Los Angeles, CA|
Senior React native engineer (mobile)
Ability to work in Australia (relocate), or overlap with Australia hours
Fully remote, $110K package
Property platform, real estate & the world’s most amazing homes
Love "Selling Sunset" on Netflix?
Want to work with an amazing local engineering team that's redefining real estate worldwide through short form video? As featured in Wall St Journal, FoxNews, Inman, People magazine, Today Show, Channel , Channel 8 and other global media, Ten Sixty is brining real estate into the modern era.
Ten Sixty is working with the world’s top luxury real estate agents such as Jason Oppenheim (Selling Sunset), Josh Flagg (Million Dollar Listing, Maya Vander (Selling Sunset), Joyce Rey (on.1 agent in LA), Holly Parker (no.1 at Douglas Elliman), Deanna Kory (no.1 agent at Corcoran) and celebrity agents in New York, Los Angeles, Miami, real estate brands and across the nation – in one the most one of the most innovative apps for real estate agents + home lovers in decades.
We’re one of fast growing consumer prop-tech companies, backed by real estate groups and industry leaders across Australia, UK and the United States. We’re on a mission to redefine real estate into a new era of short form video, bringing real estate into the age of apps like Robinhood, Bumble and Tik Tok.
We’re after an amazing Senior React engineer (mobile) to work inside out amazing local and global engineering team, in building out new features and making the app and platform experience, amazing, for both agents + home lovers.
- Commercial 3-4 years with React Native
- Strong knowledge of Typescript.
- Knowledge of SCSS and Tailwind
- Solid experience working with an agile development environment
- Familiar with native iOS and Android development
- Video experience (highly desirable) with mobile apps
- Experience in bridging native Android and IOS back to react native project
- Passion for clean code
- Clear and effective communication skills.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking
Strong eye for design and pixel-perfect solutions.
Responsibilities in the role
• Translating Figma designs to pixel-perfect frontend applications.
• Contribute towards the architecture of solutions.
• Benchmark and optimise code.
• Ability to support existing systems, fix bugs and roll out long term solutions
• Actively contribute to the continuous improvement of the development and support process.
• Collaborate closely with developers and stakeholders
• Participate in Sprint Planning.
• Provide coaching and guidance to other Developers.
• Using your technical knowledge to suggest the ideal way to complete projects
• Maintain a high standard of coding, and documentation, write automated tests and participate in code review.
About Ten Sixty
1060 app is a US based social network app looking to redefine real estate into a new story telling canvas of short video + social tools. We’ve been quietly building a community of the some of the world’s most esteemed luxury real estate teams who are excited to be part of 1060. We are an equal opportunity employer and we encourage applications from people regardless of gender, ethnicity, religious beliefs or disability.