|Date Posted||September 18, 2021|
Urgently Hiring Remote Senior Software Engineer - Node.JS/React.JS/Typescript Position for Well Funded E-Commerce Company
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Alvin Truong
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button and sending us your resume.
A bit about us:
We are an ecommerce technology company filled with talented people relentlessly driven to revolutionize the online shopping experience. We are the fastest growing Brand Integrity, Where-to-Buy and data services innovator, providing unmatched insights into online consumer purchasing behaviors around the globe. Our software platform is utilized by majority of the Fortune 500 companies with partnerships with companies like Google, Amazon, Ebay... etc.
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer is responsible for the development of software in required programming languages across various aspects of the system architecture, providing efficient and well written solutions.
If you are a Senior Software Developer with a strong background with Node.JS, React.js, and Typescript, then please read on….
Why join us?
- Competitive Compensation Package
- 401k Plan
- Paid Gym Membership!
- Accelerated Career Growth!
- Full Benefits(Health/Vision/Dental)
- 100% Full REMOTE
- Promote high quality coding standards through the employment of industry best practices, including unit-testing, CI/CD, and our expanding cloud only strategy
- Collaborate with global teams to create both scalable and maintainable solutions towards team and company goals
- Demonstrate ability to take responsibility for project quality, represented primarily by user adoption and data usability and accuracy
- Identify and engage in opportunities to reduce legacy application inefficiencies as newer projects and solutions progress
- Research and explore new technology and systems for the application of improved solutions to internal and external client obligations
- Participate in project and team planning, including those responsible for the identification and enumeration of product requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related engineering discipline
- 5+ years of web application development experience with Node.JS
- Thorough understanding REST architecture and how to build scalable API’s
- Experience with ReactJS and functional components
- Experience with CI / CD procedures and tools
- Strong understanding SQL databases (Preferably MySQL or PostgreSQL)
- AWS Cloud experience (handled standard cloud service technologies including VMs, containers, queueing systems...)
- Some experience with Docker and the pros and cons of containerization
- Kubernetes, Linux, Containers
- MS SQL Server
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button.