|Date Posted||September 15, 2021|
REMOTE Full Stack Python/React Engineer needed for high growth, venture-backed healthcare analytics company!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Emily Olinger
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $120,000 - $150,000 per year
A bit about us:
We are a high growth, venture-backed company headquartered in downtown Denver, CO. Our advanced analytics platform enables healthcare companies to make data-driven decisions that save money and optimize outcomes.
We’re a tight-knit team of doers that thrive in a fast-paced and agile environment. We nerd-out on our AI and machine learning technology platform and our unique approach to big data analytics.
Location: REMOTE (Denver, CO preferred)
Why join us?
- Competitive salary plus 10%+ annual bonus opportunity
- Full health, vision, dental insurance + HSA contributions
- Equity plan
- Unlimited PTO
- Work from home stipends
- Free on-site gym if local to Denver
The main responsibility of this role is migrating a front-end application from Angular to React. We are rewriting our existing C#/.NET API as Flask APIs.
While we are a small, collaborative team, the ideal candidate will be expected to work independently as well.
- Contribute to the UI migration effort from Angular to React.
- Contribute to the API rewrite effort as a consumer of APIs.
- Evaluate various technologies and make informed decisions about which solutions to use.
- Collaborate with engineering team members.
- Communicate clearly and effectively with Engineering leadership and Product around technical concepts, requirements and work estimation.
- 5+ years of experience creating front end applications.
- Experience with Flask
- Experience in Angular (we are migrating a front end application from Angular to React)
- API Development
- React, Postgres (preferred)
- Build pipeline tools, CI/CD tools, automated testing, Git version control
- Graphing libraries
- C#, ASP.NET, MongoDB (preferred)
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button.