|Date Posted||April 3, 2021|
Contract to Hire
Top Skills' Details
• 5+ years with React UI development experience; ideally 7-8+ years total development
• Exposure in AD (Advertising) industry great (strong plus- ideally candidate will come from this background (Demand size and exposure to how ads work)
• Solid command of web standards, best practices, and browser compatibility issues.
• Experience writing unit, integration and acceptance tests.
• Fluency in developing both object-oriented and functional code, on server and client.
**Must be willing to do UI development within the Automation Engineering Teams
*Ci/CD tools such as Jenkins are a plus
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Participate in scrum ceremonies to determine higher priority tasks to work on during current sprint.
• Perform analysis on feature requests and bug fixes to determine best path forward.
• Write code to address feature requests and bug fixes with an aim to get code to production on a weekly basis.
Additional Skills & Qualifications
Ad industry background is strongly preferred-Demand size and exposure to how ads work-Code base, web base integrates and collaborating with back end services, analytics content services
Ability to adapt to new environments easily and someone who can learn quickly and adopt newer technologies. Strong communication!
Requirements and General Skills:
• Minimum 8 years professional experience, with 5 years developing React applications.
• Hands on experience on Typescript is desirable.
• Demonstrated ability to work in a highly collaborative team environment
• Expert knowledge of testing and debugging using Mocha, Chai & Sinon.
• Experience in building and maintaining SDK from the ground up is a plus
• Familiarity with the online monetization industry is a plus (like Google Ad Manager, VAST specification)
• Knowledge of MVC/MVVM design patterns and development best practices.
• Experience in leading complex projects with multi-team dependencies from design to delivery
Sr Technical Recruiter