|Date Posted||October 5, 2021|
Senior React UI Developer - 2 spots - 12+ months - immediate need
This would be working on the Investment platform team creating user interfaces - they will be working on multiple projects. This person will need to be onsite post COVID Senior UI Developer
• Keys to the position:
7+ years developing UIs with 3+ years working with ReactJS
• Must be able to work independently Working knowledge of SQL (must be able to write basic SQL queries) A background with Java is required.
The team would like this person to also be able to do some Java backend work in addition to the UI React work. React is the key for this role.
Understanding of data modeling, data analysis, and data management principles
• Working with AG-Grid as well as Plotly is a + (Grid and charting libraries)
• Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills • Redux is a + Typescript is a + AWS is a plus Must be able to work onsite in Marlborough post COVID Responsibilities • Developing new user-facing features using React.js
• Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
• Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
• Build charting & visualizations with overall responsibility for investment science front-end clients.
• Build and fine-tune of dashboard designs; support the business in the identification and mitigation of data issues
• Implement SDLC best practices
• Strong attention to detail is required